I/We, undersigned agree to the following conditions of the Business License Installment Payment Plan:
1. I/We agree to hereby authorize the Town of Banff to electronically withdraw funds from the account designated below on the following Due Dates in 2024: March 31, June 30 and September 30.
2. Payments may be made only through automatic debit from a bank chequing or savings account. Charge Cards cannot be used. While the Town of Banff does not charge for this service, normal bank service charges may apply.
3. If there is a default in payment, this Plan may be cancelled, at the Town’s sole discretion, and the account shall immediately become due and payable and subject to 1.5% penalties. NSF charges shall apply.
4. Written notification must be provided at least 10 business days prior to the next scheduled withdrawal in order to change banking information (new ‘void’ cheque required) or to cancel the plan for any reason.
5. Upon cancellation of the plan all unpaid business license fees must be paid in full.
6. This executed agreement must be filed with the Town on or before January 31, 2024
Note: To be eligible for the payment plan (BLIPP), your business license account must be in good standing.
This personal information is being collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act, section 33(c) and is managed in accordance with Part 2 of the (FOIP) Act. This information will be used in the administration of Town of Banff Business Licenses and Banff & Lake Louise Tourism membership. If you have any questions regarding the collection and use of this information, please contact the Business License Assistant, Shauna Baker, at 403-985-9016 or email email@example.com
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field