Staying Safe Outside
With warmer weather, we are urging residents to continue to follow all public health directives from Alberta Health Services while being outside. We know the sunshine can be enticing but how we act now will save lives. Please avoid gatherings in all public places, including common areas like rivers and parks. We must work together to keep our community safe. Visit banff.ca/COVID for more information.
Grocery Shopping Protocols
Grocery stores carry the highest risk for the spread of COVID-19. It’s crucial to follow health protocols when shopping to slow the transmission and keep our community safe.
Please ensure you:
• Do not enter stores if you are feeling unwell
• Follow all in-store directives
• Maintain a 2 metre/6 feet distance between individuals
• Do not touch items you are not buying
• Allow only one person per household per visit to the grocery store
• Plan your visit accordingly so you don’t shop every day
Please visit banff.ca for more information.