Scheduled impact on residents for July 29 - Aug. 7About 10 homes on St. Julien Road will have full closures of driveway access
for periods of the week ahead. The red phases in the matrix schedule below indicate full-day closures. The yellow phases indicate intermittent closures that involve movement of heavy vehicles and machinery
. The blended red/yellow phase designation means homes will have full closures for most of the day.
Residents are asked to be extremely cautious when exiting their properties or entering the site, and to make sure to communicate with workers and flaggers on the site.
The resident-only parking zones outside the construction area will remain open all week, except intermittent closures Wednesday-Sunday in Zone 1 and 2 at Grizzly Street (see map below for location).
This week ahead, the status of resident-only access points
to St. Julien Road:
Please take note of the new access point closures this week!
- Wolverine St. back alley: intermittently open all week
- Wolf Street and Grizzly entrance to St. Julien: closed Wednesday-Friday
- St. Julien Way (top of road) access to St. Julien Rd: closed Tuesday-Wednesday
- Wolverine Street entrance to St. Julien: closed Tuesday, Aug. 2
The homes below will not have driveway access for full days
on these dates (schedules can change depending on weather and the complexity of tie-in work):
St. Julien Road is closed to public access by vehicle, bicycle or by foot. St. Julien Road will be closed until October.
- 100, 132, 136 and 200 St. Julien Rd. (no driveway access Aug. 2 & 3)
- 216 and 218 St. Julien (no driveway access Aug. 3-6)
- 220 St. Julien (no driveway access Aug. 4 & 5)
- 222 and 226 St. Julien (no driveway access Aug. 3-5)
- 341 Grizzly Street and 609 Wolf Street (no driveway access Aug. 3 & 4)
View and download the UPDATED schedule matrix for impact on individual homes.