Scheduled impact on residents for July 23-31Most homes on St. Julien Road will full closures of driveway access
for periods of the week ahead. The red phases in the matrix schedule below indicate full-day closures and the yellow phases indicate intermittent closures that involve movement of heavy vehicles and machinery
. A new red/yellow blended phase designation means homes will have full closures for most of the day.
Residents are asked to be extremely cautious when exiting their properties or entering the site, and to make sure to communicate with workers and flaggers on the site.
This week ahead, the status of resident-only access points
to St. Julien Road:
Please take note of the access point closures this week!
- Wolverine St. back alley: intermittently open all week
- Wolf Street and Grizzly entrance to St. Julien: mostly closed Monday-Friday
- St. Julien Way (top of road) access to St. Julien Rd: closed Wednesday-Friday
- Wolverine Street entrance to St. Julien: closed Tuesday-Thursday
These homes' driveways on St. Julien Road are scheduled for full closures
for most of each designated day (schedules can change depending on weather and the complexity of connections with private properties):
St. Julien Road is closed to public access by vehicle, bicycle or by foot. St. Julien Road will be closed until October.
- 100 and 136 St. Julien (closed July 27-29)
- 132 St. Julien (closed July 28-29)
- 135 Wolverine (closed July 26-28)
- 200 St. Julien (closed July 25-27)
- 208, 210, 220 St. Julien (closed most of the day July 26-29)
- 206 and 341 Grizzly Street and 609 Wolf Street (mostly closed July 26-29)
- 216, 218, 222, 226 St. Julien (mostly closed July 25-29)
View and download the UPDATED schedule matrix for impact on individual homes.