Scheduled impact for May 27 - June 5All homes on St. Julien Road
will have intermittent closures of driveway access this week. These closures could range in duration between 15 minutes and a few hours. The yellow phases on the matrix schedule below for the week ahead will involve constant movement of heavy vehicles and machinery on St. Julien Road
, between excavations and material and equipment storage. Residents are asked to be extremely cautious when exiting their properties or entering the site, and to make sure to communicate with workers and flaggers on the site.
Last week, valves were installed on water mains at six connections with the line under St. Julien Road. This allows crews to shut off the water service, and start replacing the aging pipe under the roadway, starting this coming week. This week, the excavation will remain at the intersection of Wolf Street, Grizzly Street and St. Julien Road, and at Wolverine Street's entrance to St. Julien Road, and at the top of the road at St. Julien Way. This allows the start of water line replacement.
This week, the status of resident access points to St. Julien Road:
These homes are scheduled for full-day closures this week preventing access from St. Julien Road:
- closed access: Wolf/Grizzly/Moose St. entrance to St. Julien Rd. (today until Friday)
- intermittently closed access: Wolverine Street entrance to St. Julien (today until Friday)
- mostly open: back alley/lane for Wolverine St.
- mostly open: St. Julien Way at St. Julien Rd.
St. Julien Road is closed to public access by vehicle, bicycle or by foot.
- 609 Wolf Street (Friday-Friday)
- 341 Grizzly Street (Friday-Friday)
- 222, 226 A and B St. Julien Rd. (Friday-Friday)
- St. Julien Road will be closed until October.
- Residents who live on St. Julien Road are allowed to use a temporary walkway to access their homes, when it is safe to do so.
- 4 parking zones for local residents only are established outside the construction zone (see map below)
View and download the UPDATED schedule matrix and map below.
If you live on St. Julien and have questions, please contact us: