Scheduled impact for May 13 - 22All homes on St. Julien Road
will have intermittent closures of driveway access this week. These closures could be for 15 minutes or up to a couple hours.Temporary water services
will be connected to all properties on St. Julien Road next week. The change to temporary water connection will result in a short-term loss of water pressure and no water service for up to an hour. The temporary service will be in place the next few months, until the full water main line has been replaced.Water line replacement is starting at the top of the hill near St. Julien Way.
Resident access points to St. Julien Road, May 13-22:
These homes are scheduled for full-day closures this full week preventing access to driveways:
- closed access: back alley/lane for Wolverine St.
- closed access: St. Julien Way at St. Julien Rd.
- intermittently closed: Grizzly Street at St. Julien Rd.
St. Julien Road is closed to public access by vehicle, bicycle or by foot.
- 100 St. Julien Road - Banff Centre properties
- St. Julien Road will be closed until October.
- Residents who live on St. Julien Road are allowed to use a temporary walkway to access their homes, when it is safe to do so.
- 4 parking zones for local residents only are established outside the construction zone (see map below)
View and download the UPDATED schedule matrix and map below.
If you live on St. Julien and have questions, please contact us: