Schedule change for May 11 - 15All homes on St. Julien Road
will have intermittent closures of driveway access this week.
When the construction crews began excavation this week, the location of water lines and service connections was discovered to be different than mapped utilities. The difference has affected the schedule of closures to access points and impact on some properties.
Resident access points to St. Julien Road, May 11-13
These homes will also have full-day closures preventing access to driveways May 11-13:
- NEW: open with intermittent closures: Grizzly St. at Wolf St. and St. Julien Rd.
- closed access: back alley for Wolverine St.
- closed access: Wolverine St. at St. Julien Rd.
- closed access: St. Julien Way at St. Julien Rd. (EXTENDED May 11-15)
- NEW: 132 St. Julien Road (closed Wednesday and Thursday)
- 136, 200 St. Julien Road (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 100 St. Julien Road - Banff Centre properties (Tuesday - Sunday)
These homes previously had full-day closures this week, but now will have intermittent open access
St. Julien Road is closed to public access by vehicle, bicycle or by foot.
- 222, 226 A and B St. Julien Road (Thursday and Friday)
- 609 Wolf St. and 341 Grizzly St. (Thursday and Friday)
- St. Julien Road will be closed until October.
- Only residents who live on St. Julien Road are allowed to use the temporary walkway to access their homes, when it is safe to do so.
- 4 parking zones for local residents only are established outside the construction zone (see map below)
View and download the UPDATED schedule matrix and map below.
If you live on St. Julien and have questions, please contact us: