The Town of Banff’s annual open house on major projects is on Tuesday, March 10 from 4-7 p.m. at The Fenlands.
Connect 2015 is an opportunity to learn about upcoming projects and initiatives and discuss them with town staff. Some topics at this year’s open house include:
- Summer traffic congestion
- Community Housing Strategy
- Solar incentive update
- Central Park washroom green building features
- Trails Master Plan
- Communicating development in Banff
- User-pay parking trial results
- Food waste recycling *The first 100 people to stop by Connect 2015's Feed the Bin booth will receive a free Greenlid compostable compost bin.
There will be opportunities to provide feedback.