There are two walk-in COVID-19 vaccine clinics planned at Town Hall (110 Bear Street) for Banff residents:
Tuesday, February 1, from 1 to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, February 2, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pfizer and Moderna doses available
- First come, first served
- Additional staff allows 20 people immunized per hour
- Available to anyone 12 and older for first or second dose; and anyone 18 and older for booster shot, if 5 months have passed since second dose
- Children 5-11 years old must book with AHS online or by calling 8-1-1
- Bring ID; Alberta Health Care not required, but bring if available