This popular summer program is not just about childcare for school-aged children, but creating experiences and memories that last a lifetime.
Registration for the 2023 Summer Fun program will open:
- Banff residents: 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 19
- Non-residents: 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 17
Camp Hours and Fees
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. (includes lunch hour supervision)
Campout resident add-on $87
Campout non-resident add-on $108
- Dragonflies (entering Kindergarten)
- Fireweeds (entering Grade 1)
- Hoodoos (entering Grade 2)
- Summits (entering Grade 3)
- Sundogs (entering Grade 4-6)
- All groups located at Banff Elementary School July 3- August 25
- Hoodoos, Summits & Sundogs will be located at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre August 21-25
- Dragonflies & Fireweeds will remain located at Banff Elementary School August 21-25
- Registration requests will be accepted on a first come, first served basis
- Registration requests will be accepted by email only - not in person or via phone
- Registration requests will only be accepted from 8:30a.m. onward on registration day. Those received prior to 8:30a.m. will not be considered.
- Registration requests are not a confirmed registration. Registrations will be confirmed by Client Services once your registration is processed and receipt received.
Before you register:
- If you don’t already have an account, please visit banff.ca/register and create an account for you/your family
- Decide which dates you will need for each child you are registering
- When registration is open to you, please send a registration request to email@example.com
- Include in your request:
- If you need assistance to fill in these forms, paper copies are available at the client services desk prior to registration. Forms must be filed before registration can be completed.
- Client services will leave a message if they are unable to connect with you, but will proceed with responding to other registration requests
To speak with a representative, please call 403.762.1251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to check out our Specialty Camp programs, if you are looking for something a little different!
Financial assistance is available to help Banff families through the Banff Access Program.