Important Things to Know:
- Is your Work Permit expiring and you are still waiting for your Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and not sure what to do?
- Are you hoping to apply for Permanent Residency under AINP?
- Are you and your employer eligible?
- Are you being paid for your overtime?
- Are you working full time according to your Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)?
- Do you have questions about your contract and the terms under your Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)?
- Do you know your pathways to Permanent Residency?
- Nature for Newcomers by Bow Valley Wildsmart -- Wildlife safety information in English, Francais, Espanol and Tagalog Filipino
Please check with us and let us help you find the answers.
- One-on-one or group workshops (check out the activities calendar to find group workshops dates)
- Community integration
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Document assistance
- Keep updated about our sessions and more through our Facebook page.
- Information and support for Permanent Residents in the Bow Valley.
- Other Bow Valley locations including Lake Louise and Kananaskis, on request.
Please book an appointment as we cannot accommodate drop in meetings.