Go To Search
Activities and EventsCommunityTown HallServicesI Want To...
Work in Canada
Canada DayCanada welcomes you as a tourist, student or temporary worker. Every year, millions of people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer.

Depending on where you live and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. In some cases you will need a Temporary Resident Visa.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 35, you can work legally for up to one year anywhere in Canada. Become one of more than 35,000 young participants from around the world who travel and work in Canada each year.